As one of the largest annual events in Orlando, we welcome the media to share news and stories regarding Come Out With Pride Presented by Orlando City Soccer Club. Now in its 12th year, we will be continuing our mission of helping to unite and give back to the LGBTQ+ community. With an expected crowd of well over 150,000 visitors throughout Saturday’s parade and festival, it will be quite an incredible sight to see — we are here to ensure that reporters, photographers, and bloggers alike have the resources they need to showcase that to their audiences.
For media-related inquiries, please use our contact form. For immediate needs, please contact:
Jeff Prystajko, Director of Marketing & Communications
For security reasons and ease of access we strongly encourage all working media to register for media credentials if they plan to attend any of our events. Additionally, any media who wish to photograph/broadcast from our designated areas and/or have access to Come Out With Pride officials/talent will need to register for media credentials — no exceptions.
September 29, 2016 – Come Out With Pride Official Event Schedule and Entertainment Lineup
September 12, 2016 – Celebrate Pride with Celebrity Chefs at “Taste of Pride”
September 12, 2016 – Come Out With Pride Accepting Applications For 2016 Scholarship and Grants Awards
If you need access to Come Out With Pride logos and other resources, please visit our brand resources page.
Come Out With Pride Facts
- Come Out With Pride is a 501c3 non-profit organization run entirely by a volunteer board and production team.
- 140,000+ attendees in 2015, making Come Out With Pride one of the largest pride events in Florida.
- Come Out With Pride had an approximate 3 million dollar economic impact to the City of Orlando in 2015.
- National annual value of LGBT market is estimated to be worth over $835 billion.
- The LGBT travel market is listed to be worth $181 billion.
- LGBT households make 10% more shopping trips than non-LGBT households.
- Florida is the 4th largest gay-populated U.S. state with a population of approximately 516,000.
- 4.1% of the population in the Orlando-Sanford-Kissimmee area identify as LGBT.