As one of the largest annual events in Orlando, we welcome the media to share news and stories regarding Come Out With Pride. Now in its 13th year, we will be continuing our mission of helping to unite and give back to the LGBTQ+ community. With an expected crowd of well over 150,000 visitors throughout Saturday’s parade and festival, it will be quite an incredible sight to see — we are here to ensure that reporters, photographers, and bloggers alike have the resources they need to showcase that to their audiences.
For media-related inquiries, please use our contact form. For immediate needs, please contact:
Jeff Prystajko, Director of Marketing & Communications
For security reasons and ease of access we strongly encourage all working media to register for media credentials if they plan to attend any of our events. Additionally, any media who wish to photograph/broadcast from our designated areas and/or have access to Come Out With Pride officials/talent will need to register for media credentials — no exceptions.
If you need access to Come Out With Pride logos and other resources, please visit our brand resources page.
Come Out With Pride Facts
- Come Out With Pride is a 501c3 non-profit organization run entirely by a volunteer board and production team.
- 150,000+ attendees in 2016, making Come Out With Pride one of the largest pride events in Florida.
- Come Out With Pride had an approximate 11+ million dollar economic impact to the City of Orlando in 2016.
- National annual value of LGBT market is estimated to be worth over $835 billion.
- The LGBT travel market is listed to be worth $181 billion.
- LGBT households make 10% more shopping trips than non-LGBT households.
- Florida is the 4th largest gay-populated U.S. state with a population of approximately 516,000.
- 4.1% of the population in the Orlando-Sanford-Kissimmee area identify as LGBT.