We are proud to share our mission with you. It evolves every year as we adapt to new challenges and accomplished achievements.
- To produce an annual pride event that fosters a sense of community, encourages LGBT citizens to live openly and with pride, and educates the general public of our shared cultural heritage.
- To encourage fellowship and support among participating businesses, professionals, individuals, and charitable pursuits in the LGBT and allied communities.
- To oppose prejudice in society at large and within the LGBT and allied communities on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
- To foster communication, tolerance, and mutual support among LGBT persons and the allied communities.
- To provide positive role models in the LGBT and allied communities.
- To provide financial support to other LGBT-oriented non-profit organizations in the local area through the making of grants made possible by the proceeds from each year’s event.