- Parking is spread around Downtown — Arrive early and carpool if driving or take Lyft!
- Buy Drink Tickets before purchasing beverages
- Upgrade your day with a VIP Experience ticket — includes open bar, light bites and air-conditioned spaces
- If you bring your four-legged friends, stop by our Pet Zone sponsored by Banfield
- Bring the whole family — there’s activities and entertainment for everyone!
- Dress colorful and come as yourself, but please be respectful of our family-friendly atmosphere
- Respect everyone! We have more in common than we have differences.
- Our parade route is reversed from past years. Grab your spot on Rosalind, Central or Summerlin early!
- Cool down at the Pride Takes Action tent and learn about our diverse community
- Make it a special night with friends or a romantic evening with a loved one — enjoy fireworks with our Picnic Under the Stars experience
- We have two amazing stages this year — check out our entertainment schedule for the full lineups!
- Our Marketplace takes up a whole city block now — be sure to shop and interact with over 150+ supportive groups and businesses!
- Our event happens rain or shine — be sure to check the weather, dress appropriately, and stay hydrated in the heat
- See yourself on our new massive Faces of Pride screen — find our roving photographer and strike a pose
- Bring a blanket and relax on our Pride Stage Lawn or stand up and dance — this space is yours to enjoy!
- Ready to dance the night away with Orlando’s hottest DJs? Head over to Club H2O and keep the party going to 11pm!
- ASL interpreters are available; the Amphitheater Stage will have dedicated seating while the Pride Stage will have a designated area
- Handicapped parking is available in the lot near Summerlin and Robinson; entry/exit will be unavailable between 2:00 and 8:00pm
- There’s so much that’s new in 2018 — plan to spend the whole day!
- Consider making a $5 suggested donation at our festival entrances to support our Pride Gives Back grants and scholarship program
- Check out the after parties with the cast of POSE at Stonewall Orlando and Carson Kressley at Parliament House
- Wear your Pride — check out brand new apparel and gifts at our two official merchandise tents
- Security is present throughout the park — be vigilant, if you see something say something
- Hungry? We have nearly two dozen food vendors spread throughout the festival!
- Stay safe — avoid climbing over barricades particularly around the parade route. There’s plenty of swag to go around!
- Have any questions? Stop by one of two info booths or ask a volunteer or event staff member
- Drink ticket and official merchandise stands will accept major credit cards, cash is also available from ATMs throughout the festival
- Get a photo with our headliners! Meet and greet tickets are available for Betty Who and Crystal Waters
- Start your Saturday right with the Big Gay Brunch at the Abbey then recharge at the Recovery Brunch at Celine on Sunday!
- Mark your calendars now for the Come Out With Pride 15th anniversary — Saturday, October 12, 2019!
Below are answers to commonly asked questions about Come Out With Pride. Should you not be able to find what you are looking for, please contact us by clicking here (Please allow 24-48 hours for an answer).
When/where is Come Out With Pride 2018?
Come Out With Pride’s event this year is Saturday, October 13 from noon until 10PM at Lake Eola Park in Downtown Orlando.
Do I need to be a member of the LGBTQ+ community to participate?
Absolutely not! We welcome and encourage our straight allies to enjoy the day’s festivities together. Simply attending Come Out With Pride sends an important message to LGTBQ+ youth and others that they have the love and support of the larger community.
Are the Festival and Parade family-friendly?
The LGBTQ+ community is incredibly diverse and we aim to respect that diversity within our events throughout the week. We also recognize that many families with teenagers and young children wish to enjoy the day together, and thus we’ve made sure our parade and festival are appropriate for those audiences. There are even plenty of fun activities and areas just for kids!
Do I need to purchase a ticket for Come Out With Pride?
We are proud to keep most Come Out With Pride events completely FREE and open to the public. We offer special ticketed events including the VIP Experience; these tickets may include special access, entertainment viewing areas, and food and drinks.
What is the best way to stay updated of what’s happening during Pride Week?
Where can I park?
Street parking around Downtown Orlando will be limited so it’s best to arrive early. There are also parking garages located within a 5-10 minute walk from Lake Eola Park. Please note that there are several street closures around Lake Eola so plan for extra time to arrive.
Will security be present?
Every year we work closely with the Orlando Police Department (OPD) to make sure the event is safe for our guests. While we are not able to comment on what specific security measures are in place, visitors can expect our event location to be one of the safest areas in all of Orlando on October 13.
How can I sign up to volunteer?
Come Out With Pride is run entirely by volunteers from our production team to those assisting during our events. We are in need of filling various roles — please visit our volunteer opportunities page to learn more and apply.
How can my group participate in the parade?
Parade registration is completely sold out for 2018. Contact us if you wish to hear about 2019 opportunities!
What kind of sponsorship/vendor opportunities are available?
Businesses and organizations have a variety of options that let them participate and enable Pride to give back. Sponsorship opportunities ranging from $750 – $20,000+ levels are available and come with a variety of benefits, including a physical presence within our highly-trafficked Sponsor Walk area.
I am a member of the media, what kind of access will be available at this year’s event?
There will be a variety of opportunities for credentialed members of the press to capture moments and conduct interviews during this year’s Come Out With Pride. A media pass is strongly encouraged for covering the event on-site, and will be required for access to official photography platforms and interviews with any talent or personalities. Please visit our media page to apply for access.